Well, here it is...my blog. I have been wanting to start a blog since I heard there were blogs, but never got the courage to start. I am not a writer,but since I was little I would always write journals. Not as much as I wanted to because I lived in a 2 bedroom apartment in San Francisco with 7 other people!! So of course, no privacy. I wanted to start a blog as well because I heard it was good for writing skills.
I guess I should write about myself. As I decided on my blog name, nothing else came to my mind but being a MOM. That is the most thing I am most proud of. Coming from a dysfunctional family, I always told myself that I would try and be the best Mom possible. I tried, and am trying. My kids are not perfect let me tell you, they are far from it. I have a teenage daughter that has had emotional issues, now that could have been society not me, but a mother always feels responsible. My son has been diagnosed with ADD since he was in the third grade, and now he is in 7th going to 8th, but it has been a battle. My little dear daughter is 6 years old, and is just a doll, but so very emotional, and I HATE that! I hate the word HATE by the way. I don't like her being that way because I am that way, and I know how it feels and how it looks to other people. You are hiding all your greatness behind all that emotion and it is hard. I am not married but I have been with my significant other for 14 years now! We will get married one day, but it is so expensive and so time consuming. I just finished or actually finishing my Bachelors degree. It took a lot of brain power, but I finally did it!!
Well, that's a little about me. I will try and write everyday and put my thoughts down. I will try to be as honest as possible, this is the internet after all, you got to be careful what you say. :)
Thanks for reading!!
Have a great day!
Much love to you all!
-Latina Mami Elna
No comments:
Post a Comment