The beautiful bay

The beautiful bay

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Finding a Father

I decided to write today even though no one is looking at my blogs. lol!

I am missing having an extended family. Having sisters to hang out with, to talk to, to get our kids together to play.  My poor kids don't have a family other than our little family.  All their cousins from my side of the family, don't even know they are cousins.  From their dads side of the family, everyone lives far away from us.

That got me started with thinking about my father.  I know i have siblings out there, but I don't know them.  You see I don't know my father, all I know is his name and that he use to live in the Los Angeles area. Everyone always tells me that I shouldn't care about him because he never tried to look for me.  But I don't know, was I really meant to not have family at all?  I do have family that really cares about me, but they live in Canada.  I have thought about moving there, but I don't know if I could do that to my kids.

I don't know, we will see.  I just want to have people that have my back and love me no matter what.  Which is what I would give, so why can't someone else, other than my kids and my husband, give that to me?

Maybe I should be happy with just that, me and my kids and my husband.



No comments:

Post a Comment